HR at Kalinga Global Services
Views:196 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Quality Technician/Officer - Plastic Processing (3-7 yrs)
Qualifications : Diploma/PGD in PPT from CIPET
Job Description :
- Work Experience of 3 to 5 years in an ISO certified Plastic Processing Organisation.
- To ensure that all products produced meet the highest quality standards at all times & adequate records maintained.
- Maintain a very high standard of housekeeping at all times including pest control & hygiene.
- Maintain records of complaints regarding quality & ensure that same problems are not repeated.
- To check & maintain record of quality of all incoming materials, in house reclaim material & all the material used
- Responsible for Quality System Maintenance.
- Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for process related concerns.
- Develop training to build quality awareness.
- Analyze failure, corrective and preventive action to respond to customer complaints.
- Continuously improving QA receiving inspection process and procedures.
- Maintain all documents & procedures as per ISO standards & norms.