Quantities Surveyor (5-12 yrs)
We are searching for a reliable quantity surveyor to join our capable team of professionals. The quantity surveyor will be tasked with analysing existing budgets and making improvements, reviewing plans and preparing quantity estimates, negotiating with various contractors and vendors, as well as building relationships with clients and site managers.
As a quantity surveyor, you should have a methodical approach and superb interpersonal skills. .
Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities :
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinising maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Travelling from the office to various sites as required.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in quantity surveying, engineering, management, or similar.
- Construction estimating or finance experienced is advantageous.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organise, plan, and strategize.
- A valid driver's license.
- Great networking abilities.