HR at Resource HR Pvt. Ltd.
Views:378 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Quantity Surveyor - Constructions/Civil (10-20 yrs)
- Ensuring you have a clear understanding of the terms and conditions of the Delivery Partner Contract and Approved Scope.
- Ensuring you have a clear understanding of the WBS, control accounts, procurement packaging, risk register and program.
- Assessing the approved scope and establishing the extent and impact of changes to the Delivery Partner, Sydney Water and Project Contractors.
- Liaising with all functions of the Delivery Partner to establish full impacts of change.
- Preparing detailed, bottom up estimates to quantify change.
Collating all supporting documentation and compile Change Impact Notices.
- Obtaining approval of change.
- Following through and implementing changes within appropriate systems.
- Reporting change on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Providing change and risk advice to management.
- Monthly update of forecast to complete.
Department: Site Engineering / Project Management Engineering Design / Construction Industry: Oil & Gas / Petroleum Skills: reporting autocad risk basis civil documentation forecast delivery procurement engineering construction accounts systems surveying management wbs Other Skills: ms office quantity