HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:349 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quantity Surveyor - Project Management (7-10 yrs)
Experience : 7 to 10 years
Job Location : Gurgaon
Job Summary :
Quantity Surveyor reports to contracts manager and is involved in maximizing project margin, adding value to the construction process by proactive involvement in procurement, cost management and reporting. The Quantity Surveyor drives the best value from suppliers and subcontractors; Carries out monthly financial reviews on projects and forecasts final outturn values for costs.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Regular measurement verification of all packages being executed at project sites
- Monitor and keep track of project progress and are responsible for the measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, certifications for contractor interim payments and the final bills
- Monitor all commercial information in relation to project including labor, material and contractor cost forecasting thus ensuring budgets adhered to.
- Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required
- Prepare rates for all Non-Tendered Items to be negotiated with client and contractors
- Assist contracts manager to prepare tender estimates
- Bench-marking of Non tendered items executed at the site
- Review tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities in conjunction with architectural and MEP drawings
- Evaluate tenders from contractors and, where appropriate, negotiate with the contractors along with the Contracts Manager.
- Communicate regularly with the project team and specialist contractors to ensure commercial controls are in place, understood and followed at all times.
- Maintain all cost-related reports like cost tracker, invoice tracker etc and assist the Project Manager in timely submission of the same to client.
- Timely submission and negotiation of final accounts to the client & contractors.
- Routine measurement of all works being executed at site and submission of contract variations (if any).
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered.
- Able to work well within a team-based environment.
Work Experience :
- Around 7-10 years quantity surveying experience with focus on Interior fit-out projects, covering aspects of the works including Civil & Interiors & MEP works
- Prior work experience in Project management team of IPC will be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.