Senior HR Recruiter at Shivoham Infotech
Views:199 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
R & D Incharge - HVAC Engineering (5-10 yrs)
Job Summary For HVAC R&D Incharge:
If you are ready to bring your talent and engineering skills to meet exciting and new challenges, we look forward to having you join our team of world-class professionals. We consult, design, test, and innovate HVAC solutions for clients of every size, and we have an opening for an experienced R&D In-Charge to lead projects and provide design expertise.
- This position will allow you to work with cutting-edge computer modeling tools and travel occasionally to interface with clients and attend industry events. You will also have the chance to further your career through our comprehensive professional development program. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as a work environment that is both Work Satisfaction and Professional.
- Research, design, fabricate, and install HVAC mechanical equipment to meet client's requirements in both large and small projects.
- Consult on HVAC system and equipment design for a wide range of projects, and work with other engineers, project managers, and construction professionals as needed to create and/or modify design parameters.
- Develop and oversee all aspects of production including Clean Room design, computer modeling, selection of manufacturing methods, fabrication, testing, and implementation of products and systems.
- Analyze HVAC systems and equipment when necessary to find inefficiencies or malfunctions and create solutions to optimize performance and increase the efficiency of operation.
- Design testing procedures and control equipment to accurately assess products and identify areas that require modification and further testing.
- Communicate directly with customers to understand project requirements, goals, design specifications, and operational environments in order to evaluate cost, feasibility, and implementation of new HVAC equipment.
- Create and submit detailed bids that outline costs and timelines for construction or extraction projects in accordance with deadlines.
- Serve as project leader to coordinate efforts of managers, engineers, drafters, and manufacturing personnel during all project phases.
- Responsible for overseeing the entire development process of new products and programs within an organization, from the initial planning phase to implementation or production. You will need to keep track of all the costs related to the creation of these new products and decide what ideas are worth pursuing.
- Should also stay informed on what is happening in the research and development field at large in market in order to make sure our company is up-to-date and current with the most advanced R&D developments.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree plus experience in the HVAC engineering industry
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Punctual and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Professional Engineer license
- (Optional) Experience with 3D Modeling programs such as AutoCAD