Head - HR at Racanaa Energy
Views:103 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Racanaa Innovative Solutions - Power Systems Engineer (8-10 yrs)
Job Purpose (brief) :
- To design and develop the cost-effective, reliable and safe of electrical power Rasystems owned by Racanaa through the application of sound Electrical engineering principles and industry best practice.
- The task includes design and develop of electrical power systems and architectures, specifying equipment through a product life cycle (Concept level to Product level).
Key Accountabilities :
- Develop and capture requirements for power systems in the electrical and electronics equipment(s)/device(s)
- Confirms system's and components capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Design and develops electrical products by studying customer/market requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Product certification and regulatory approvals requirements.
- Engineering support to contract manufacturing to set up mass scale production.
- Product training to the field teams and preparing technical dockets for field use.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
- Establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Qualifications : M.Tech in Power Electronics from reputed university
- 10 years Power systems design or implementation
- Design for safety or safety management principles
- Low voltage systems up to 100kW
- Background of data communication protocols