HR Manager at Raphe mPhibr Pvt Ltd
Views:217 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Raphe mPhibr - Power Electronics Scientist - Solidworks (5-6 yrs)
At Raphe, we are all innovators on a mission to strengthen our armed forces. From conquering the skies, to taming the oceans with your passion and energy, you- ll learn and grow, contributing to work that redefines the operations and safety of our personnels. Build your future with us.
Raphe Electronics divison is seeking Power Electronics Scientist, passionate about power systems and excited to work in a multi-disciplined, collaborative engineering environment to simulate, model and develop power systems for avionics for a new fleet of swarm drones.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Performs Electrical Loads Analysis (ELA) on the various platforms.
- Test and validate to ensure system designs meet operational and functional requirements.
- Develops and documents complex electronic and electrical system requirements
Degree and experience :
- B.E., B.Tech., or M.Tech. in electronic electrical engineering or related discipline, and typically 5 years of related work experience in embedded driver development
Required Skills/Experience :
- Knowledge of Analog Circuits, design and analysis
- Performs simulation of Power Supply circuits
- Knowledge of Power Systems design including Linear and Switch Mode Power Supplies (SMPS)
- Experience with Lab Equipment - O-Scopes, DVMs, etc
- Power System Simulation and Modeling Experience - PSIM
- DC/DC Converter Design Experience
Desired Skills/Experience :
- Knowledge of power schematic design
- PSPICE and/or LTSPICE tool Experience
- Familiar with EMC and Electrical Safety Standards