HR Manager at Raphe mPhibr Pvt Ltd
Views:102 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Raphe mPhibr - Senior Embedded Hardware Engineer (7-12 yrs)
STM Hardware Job Description :
At Raphe, we are all innovators on a mission to strengthen our armed forces. From conquering the skies, to taming the oceans with your passion and energy, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that redefines the operations and safety of our personnel. Build your future with us.
Raphe Electronics division is seeking an embedded hardware engineer with expertise in STM microcontrollers, passionate about real-time systems and excited to work in a multi-disciplined, collaborative engineering environment to simulate, model and develop power systems for avionics for a new fleet of swarm drones.
Degree and experience :
- B.E, B. Tech or M. Tech in electronic electrical engineering or related discipline and typically 3-5 related work experience in embedded driver development.
Required Skills / Tools Knowledge Required :
- Hands-on technical experience in hardware design and development, schematic design, board design, digital and analog electronics
- Hands on experience in Electronics and Embedded hardware design and Development
- Experience in design and development of embedded systems using STM32- microcontrollers
- Extensive Product design knowledge on 32-bit microcontrollers
- Experience in ECAD tools like Schematic capture, PCB design, Gerber viewer, Simulation
- Exposure in ARM architecture
- Contribution in system design, hardware architecture, key part selection
Desired Skills :
- In depth knowledge of basics of analog electronics
- Awareness of EMI / EMC, reliability testing and certification like CE, FCC