HR at Raptor Supplies Limited
Views:337 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Raptor Supplies - Executive - Procurement (0-2 yrs)
About Raptor Supplies :
Raptor Supplies is a leading e-commerce portal offering more than 7,50,000 high-quality MRO products and industrial supplies to SMEs, large corporate and public-sector organizations in the UK, Ireland, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia. The company's offerings include a broad range of abrasives, cleaning tools, electrical equipment, fasteners, hand tools, hardware, lab supplies, lighting solutions, material handling, and machining tools from more than 2400 renowned brands across the globe.
About the Job Role :
We are looking for a candidate capable of strategizing and negotiating with suppliers and vendors to acquire the most cost-effective deals and reduce procurement expenses.
Day-to-day responsibilities include :
1. Searching and contacting appropriate suppliers/distributors for acquiring the price quotations
2. Developing relations with key suppliers, identify new suppliers, and consolidate existing suppliers, where commercially appropriate
3. Ensuring you are working with preferred suppliers and agreed on price scales
4. Coordinating with order processing and logistics department to track the goods from suppliers and fulfill the client's need within the stipulated time
5. Working on implementing internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirements
6. Undertaking any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
Skill(s) required : MS-Office, Data Analytics, English Proficiency (Spoken), English Proficiency (Written)