Executive HR at Ravel Electronics
Views:178 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ravel Electronics - Technical Support Manager - Fire Alarm (8-12 yrs)
We have an immediate opening for the below position with our esteem organization RAVEL Electronics Pvt Ltd
Designation : Technical Support Manager
Location : Chennai
Qualification : Diploma/ BE/B Tech ECE/EEE
Experience : 8 to 12 Years of Experience in Fire Alarm System
Job Description :
1. Over 8+ years of experience in Fire Alarm Systems
2. Excellent people management skills with proven background of managing multiple technical teams of 10+ in size.
3. Minimum of 5 years in a managerial role including Product delivery responsibility.
4. Good understanding of product development life cycle.
5. Technical leadership role with ability to drive pure high technical content deliveries demonstrated through projects.
6. Experience with developing products using standard processes.
7. Experience in customer interactions and managing customer interfaces for multiple customer engagements.
8. Ability to communicate with global customers and stakeholders via written and verbal means.
9. A demanding leader who makes people better through challenges and by holding people accountable to unfaltering performance
10. Experience in working in matrix org structure
11. Smart, operations/sales savvy with excellent business acumen
12. Excellent focus on execution, should ensure responsiveness to customers, team and management
13. Must be a good communicator of vision, ideas and work requirements
14. Must be an innovative and integrative thinker quick to visualize solutions and generate ideas
15. A good people leader, quick to identify people problems, fosters teamwork and ensures transparency and fairness in all actions
16. Apply knowledge of applicable NFPA72, NBC, IS2189 in providing timely guidance to Team.
17. Should have PCB level Fire Alarm System Knowledge.
18. As events and opportunities evolve, other responsibilities will be assigned based on skill sets and the overall needs of the fire team
19. Strong communications skills; listening, presenting, proposing and negotiating. Proficiency using MS Office tools (Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook). Demonstrate proactive communication and follow-up.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsibility for Internal and External Service team.
Secondary Responsibilities :
- Technical Demos.
- Technical Presentation.
Call us : 7904470671