HR at Rays Power Infra Pvt. Ltd.
Views:136 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Rays Power Infra - Senior Manager - Tendering & Estimation (6-15 yrs)
Sr Manager play a varied and important role in the construction team, including:
- Preparing feasibility studies or development appraisals
- Reviewing capital expenditure over the lifecycle of a development
- Advising on procuring and budgets
- Managing and analysing risk
- Managing procurement and tendering
- Controlling the cost of construction
- Managing the commercial success of a project
- Undertaking value management and engineering exercises
- Track the developments in Roads and Highways sector, in terms of new projects, new construction technologies, O&M methodology, etc
- Carry out all Pre-bid and bidding activities including:
- Project site visits for physical verification and gathers information related to resource availability and risk associated with the project.
- Reviewing Contractual Clauses and assessing risk at the bidding stage and options of mitigating the same.
- Prepare detailed cost and time budgets to executive road projects
- Take overall responsibility of timely and error free submission of bids to the clients
- Develop and nurture relationships with Subcontractors / Vendors
- Obtain quotations from various Subcontractors / Vendors
- Attending meetings to get clarification on the commercial and technical issue.
- Presenting the estimate to the management for approval.
- Preparing Cash Flow (Inflow & Outflow) to analyze the fund requirement during project execution (construction) phase, including associating the financing costs (BGs costs / working capital requirements, etc).
- Carry out technical due diligence of under construction / completed road projects, that company intends to buyout
- Tendering & Estimation of Infrastructure Projects, especially roads & highways
- Understanding of the supply chain (incl availability and costs of various materials) required for efficient execution of road projects
- Understanding of the impact of GST and any other tax structures on project cost.
- Ability to quantifying the risk associated with the project in monetary terms.
- Understanding of Public Private Partnership models (Hybrid Annuity, BOT (Toll), etc)
- Preparing Control Budget and Monthly Review formats
Education & Skills required: B.E./B.Tech / M E. / M Tech (Civil) with 15-30 years of experience