Senior Recruiter at Glocal Search
Views:464 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
R&D Associate - New Product Development (2-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Key Responsibilities :
- Work with matrix team to identify relevant consumer insights and ensure they are at the forefront to develop formulas, new products and technologies (New product development) in support of brand initiatives.
- Lead key projects through the feasibility process as R&D representative.
- Work cross-functionally and be R&D lead on project teams to achieve key milestones and objectives.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Packaging, and Consumer Insights team to develop, define and design studies to help progress projects to build out our portfolio.
- Lead and advance multiple projects through front-end product development.
- Foster strategic growth in innovation processes and systems across team and organization.
- Develop consumer-focused technical product strategies to support product development and short-term and long-term innovation.
Professional Qualifications and Experience :
- Experience and/or proven track record of successful delivery of technical projects in an FMCG company.
- Experience with Homecare and consumer testing is highly desired.
- Strong understanding of the product development process from concept ideation to launch.
- Proven Project Management skills.
- Strong formulation knowledge and understanding of chemical interactions.
- Understanding of Intellectual Property, Licensing, and Competitive Intelligence
- Strong interpersonal skills to nurture teamwork and foster an environment of achievement.
- Excellent networking and communication skills.
- Proven people management and people development skills.