HR at Alloys Consulting
Views:231 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
R&D Chemist - Bio-Chemistry Reagent Formulation (3-6 yrs)
About Company :
Great brands and great people are our biggest assets. Sustainable, profitable growth can only be achieved in an organization which focuses on performance culture and where employees are engaged and empowered to be the best they can be. Future success depends on being lean, agile and competitive in a resource-challenged world. In three years, we have transformed our structure to enable us to move faster, innovate better and leverage our global scale.
Location : Delhi
Experience : 4 - 5 Years
Function : Production/Manufacturing/Engineering
Job Description :
- Improvements of existing products
- Product developments as per our requirements.
- Product and process validations
- Verifying that all established specifications and requirements for raw materials, unfinished and finished products are fulfilled.
- Products Shelf-life testing and reporting
- Product transfer from R & D to Production
- Documentation review and release for implementation of SOPs, MFRs, BMRs
- Customer complaints handling, documenting and Reporting
- Facilitating Training and development initiatives.
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (9:30 AM to 6:00 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time