HR at Blueconch Technologies
Views:190 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
R&D Engineer - Embedded Hardware (9-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- BE/B Tech/M Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics or equivalent with 9-12 years of experience in hardware engineering
- Hands on experience in the design H/W, F/W Solutions of new Products
- End to end experience in electronics product development
- Hands on experience in hardware circuit design and development in Analog, Digital and High Speed- Chandra?
- Good understanding and review of the various components
- Experience in Microcontrollers, Processors, A/D, D/A etc.
- Hands on experience in Schematic design using Altium tool
- Sound Knowledge in circuit analysis and simulations using TINA, Multisim and LT Spice tools
- Review and guidance to the PCB designer for the placement, routing etc.
- Hands on experience working in R&D environment in development of Products
- Hands on experience in Embedded and RF testing
- Experience in IoT products design, development, and testing (GSM, ZigBee, LTE etc.) is added advantage
- Hands on experiences with testing equipment Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators etc.
- Knowledge on PCB and PCBA process for different products and application
- Track record of Hands on experience working in R&D environment in development of Products
- Hands on experience in the preparation of test cases test plans and reports, User manuals, presentations
- Understanding & Identifying alternate parts and its implementation issues for obsoleted components
- Experience in customer facing roles to resolve the technical issues
- Team leading, mentoring the field service engineers and team Members
- Technical support to marketing team for pre-sales demonstration, understanding of various certifications and regulatory standards
- Must be self-motivated, creative, focused, accountable and have a strong follow-through to drive a project to completion
- Coordination with cross functional teams and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding different type of certifications and support to QA and RMA teams
- Must possess excellent, professional oral and written English communication skills to work in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team environment
- Must be Detail Oriented, Team Player and willing to learn new technologies with minimal guidance