Founder at BEANStalk
Views:564 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
R&D Engineer - New Product Innovation (5-15 yrs)
Job Description :
A global FMCG is hiring women on a break with experience in Supply - NPI - for a 6 month paid internship - for those who aspire to return to a full-time career.
Scope of Function :
We are experts in developing innovative solutions in service of creating a cleaner world. We combine technology and insights to discover innovative solutions that make a real impact to consumers- lives. The NPI team in Supply is responsible for a portfolio of global & local projects. This role is responsible for projects from concept to delivery and will give full autonomy and accountability.
Role Responsibility :
Working with a diverse cross functional team, you'll be a key part in our ability to introduce new products and improve existing products that ultimately grow our business. You'll :
1. Liaise with RD Operation, Regulatory, Legal, QA, Packaging Development, Site Production, Procurement and planning team for the smooth and timely execution of project independently
2. Routinely update costs and strategy as a project progress through the innovation stage-gates
3. To target minimum, write off, of RM/PM while executing any squeeze project
4. Ensure necessary stakeholders have visibility of project timelines and drive key supply milestones to ensure the project is delivered on-time
5. Replication of global excellence initiatives/learning in the country
- You'll love this role because, you'll get to make an impact like never before. You'll be responsible for your own projects! The products you help us get out there will make people's lives better. We allow people to make mistakes and come back stronger.
- We appreciate someone with a can-do attitude who doesn't hold back from hustling when faced with challenges. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
- You'll succeed in this role because, you've a proven track record in project management with a basic understanding of product development and exposure to manufacturing facilities/processes. You plan carefully and manage relationships professionally and diplomatically.
- You are focused on process improvements and have the ability to think outside the box. Above all, you're a team builder who excels at bringing the best out of multinational, multifunctional teams.