Senior Recruiter at People Resources
Views:555 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
R&D Engineer - Synthesis Research (2-10 yrs)
Position Purpose :
- The Position will be responsible for the development of assigned projects within given time frame using new Technology.
- This includes thorough literature survey, bench scale trials, preparation of SOPs, necessary documentation.
- This would also include a Demo of developed process to Technology Transfer team, supporting Kilo Lab / Pilot Plant and commercial plant for successful technology transfer.
Key Responsibilities :
- To understand the objective of project / chemistry / MSDS.
- Search the additional literature as required.
- Inputs in planning of experiments/ glassware/ raw materials/ analysis.
- To ensure proper maintenance of lab equipment/s.
- Proper house- keeping and use of PPE's.
- Use relevant MSDS for safe handling and disposal of toxic chemicals.
- To have a fair knowledge of regulations and IP requirements of APIs and intermediates.
Operational & Financial :
- Bench scale experiments as per planning.
- Identification of critical parameters.
- Coordination with QC for analytical support/development.
- Prepare sample as per required quality.
- Optimization of process w.r.t identified critical parameters.
- Impurities characterization and synthesis.
- Understanding of parameters responsible for impurities.
- Process validation of reproducing minimum three consecutive batches.
- Prepare process write up.
- Data entry in SAP.
- Experimental observations and data compilations.
- Maintain ISO documents.
- Preparation of daily report/BFD of process/Man-hours utilization/FH Occupancy.
- Demo batches to Technology Transfer team.
- To check quality plan/Plant SOP.
- Use test of RM.
- Support to Kilo lab/pilot plant/manufacturing site during technology transfer.
- Troubleshooting during scale-up.