Talent Acquistion at UpMan Placement
Views:106 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
R&D FPGA Engineer - LIFI (2-15 yrs)
We at UpMan Placements have a career advancement opportunity with one of our esteemed clients based @ Ahmedabad for the role of R&D FPGA Engineer
Company Profile - R & D company and do research in LIFI (light fidelity) Technology.
Location: Judges Bunglow - Ahmedabad
Designation - R&D FPGA Engineer
Salary - As Per Candidate
Experience: 2-12 Years- Experience
Education: BE/B.Tech/Diploma - EC or Communication
- Work with Business and Design lead to understand the requirements.
- Create requirements to architecture.
- Work with innovative technology like LiFi.
- Design real-time digital signal processing systems using FPGAs.
- Work on FPGA development and systems engineering.
- Develop and carry out hardware and firmware tests.
- Perform system verification and validation to ensure efficiency, reliability and compatibility.
What do we expect from you? :
- Good technical depth digital design and DSP concepts.
- Good technical depth in various FPGA, DSP hardware's.
- Good technical depth in digital communication.
- Critical thinker and passionate about solving problems.
- Good programming experience in Verilog, VHDL, C.
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review.
- Excellent knowledge of Verilog (preferred) coding techniques.
- Knowledge of different protocols, interface and hardware subsystems.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Adaptive and self-motivated person who can work independently.
- Flexibility in different design tools
- Professional Experience: Strong background in digital signal processing (DSP), Wireless Communications, statistical signal processing with significant experience in the development of signal processing and optimization algorithms for communications systems design, digital/ adaptive filter design, carrier frequency offset correction in MIMO - OFDM system, fading channel equalization, interference and noise suppression, symbol timing, carrier frequency and frame synchronization, I/Q mismatch compensation, adaptive beam forming, receiver performance estimation, signal enhancement, and spectrum sensing. Working knowledge of developing processing algorithms on T-DSP's and dsPIC microcontrollers