Recruiter at Talent Integrators
Views:224 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
R&D Professional - Engineer Hardware Circuits - Automotive (6-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Knowledge of Product design and development/End to End Embedded Product Development
- Knowledge of Embedded Hardware Development/ processes Designing embedded control system design// Analog and digital / Mixed circuits
- Knowledge of IDE,BDM,CRO, Multimeters, Logic analyser, oscilloscope Debugging, Testing and Simulation on electronic tool like electronic bench NI or similar tool or simulation software
- Knowledge of ARM Cortex series, PIC, TI MSP430 16-bit,8051, Arduino Uno R3 etc.
- Knowledge of microcontroller architectures, PCB design with EMC guideline and engineering process
- Knowledge of standard principles, concepts, and application of embedded hardware engineering.
- Knowledge of EMC/EMI design skills, familiar with leading industrial standard and regulation.
- Knowledge of SPI /IIC /CAN Protocol, RS232, RS485, LCD interface, Memory
- knowledge of Embedded C with Project Management and development tool
Preferred Industry : Automotive
CTC Upto : 9 LPA