HR at Reckitt Benckiser
Views:387 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Reckitt Benckiser - Assistant Manager - Engineering - FMCG & Chemical Manufacturing Facility (8-12 yrs)
We at RB are looking for Assistant Manager - Engineering for our FMCG and Chemical manufacturing facility at Hosur. The role holder shall supervise personnel assigned to repair and inspection of maintenance. Time and cost studies for replacement of old and worn equipment and service of other equipment. Collect & analyses the Breakdown Data. Monitor equipment safety related activities, Industrial Engineering, plant lay out, Cycle time study. Define process flow, prepare process sequence drawings, machine/Fixture design, vendor development.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsible for Engineering function for the entire plant.
- Incumbent will have to lead Mechanical, Utility, EEI, Civil and Project Teams to achieve plant performance parameters.
- The incumbent will ensure both preventive and predictive maintenance of all equipment's and other installations.
- Incumbent will be responsible for Energy Conservation, Equipment's, Materials and other Plant O&M requirements.
- Incumbent will be responsible for spare parts management, standardization, proper review, control implementation and documentation of all equipment's.
- Resolution of Site related issues and extending support during Erection & Commissioning stages.
- Participating in meetings with customer, vendors and consortium partners.
- He/ She should be able to analyse complete plant maintenance reports for critical Mechanical/ EEI/ Utility breakdowns and advice on corrective / preventive action.
- Incumbent will have to ensure the availability of procedures and documents to support and direct Engineering teams for plant pollution control equipment and ensure that all failure modes associated with the operation of the equipment are identified and permanently managed to an acceptable level through institution of relevant maintenance and reliability processes, in compliance with maintenance and technical integrity, standard and policies.
PROFESSIONAL ATTRIBUTES :
- Minimum qualification: Bachelors of Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical only)
- Minimum 8 years of experience (4 years of Managerial experience is must)
- Factory experience is must
- Experience of working in a Chlorine Factory will be an add-on
- Knowledge of Local language viz: Tamil or Telugu or Kannada will be an add-on
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company.
Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That's how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
High impact, consumer-led research is the heart of the company's success. Ranked in the TOP 20 on the London Stock Exchange, our relentless drive to outperform has trebled our revenue since 2000 and quadrupled our market cap.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.