Manager - HR at REConnect Energy Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:268 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
REConnect Energy Solutions - Project Manager - Utilities (4-9 yrs)
- Bid Management and Technical Scoping: Various aspects associated with Bid Management, Technical Validation, skills mapping and identifying value proposition for clients based on REConnect Energy's skill sets.
- Client Management and Stakeholder Engagement: All the commercial projects and non-commercial pilots to be managed w.r.t regular interaction with clients, expectations management, interacting with various stakeholders and generate larger interest for areas where REConnect Energy could add value.
- Business Development: To carry out pan-India BD and marketing for forecasting and scheduling / predictive analytics to DISCOMs, Grid Operators, TRANSCOs, Associations and other related entities to market our technology in predictive analytics.
- Accounts Management: Own, Operate and Manage all the utility accounts w.r.t Billing, Client Management, CRM, Regular relationship management, identifying new billing opportunities in the existing accounts etc.
Expected Skill Set:
- M. Tech or MBA with technical background
- Previous experience or exposure in BD/CRM is an added benefit
- Knowledge of power and energy sector is needed
- Ability to work independently and build a team if needed
- Willingness to travel to remote areas
- Excellent oral and written communication skills