HR Manager at Redefin Capital
Views:170 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Redefin - Safety Head - HSE Roadmap (15-30 yrs)
Job Description :
- Prepare and implement the company's Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Roadmap.
- Provide leadership to the site safety team, and ensure compliance with company safety standards, and improve safety performance across the projects.
- Review and contribute to the preparation of risk review of method statement and work procedures for all construction tasks.
- Ensure that the work is carried out in accordance with environmental regulations of dust, noise, and water pollution control.
- Responsible for monitoring timely audit of safety standards being followed at the site along with the implementation of recommendation of findings.
- Establish and maintain all HSE records of all incidents.
- Provide guidelines to the project workforce and management team on the application of current and implementing legal, contractual and company HSE requirements which may affect the safety, health and welfare of the workforce.
- Driving and executing Health & Safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines across KEAN projects.
- Preparing and enforcing policies to establish a culture of health & safety.
- Evaluating practices, procedures, and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the low.
- Demonstration, training, and campaign on the key safety areas that are likely to come up on the projects.
- Conducting Safety Induction for Construction management department/contractors associates and creating high level
of safety awareness/culture in this team on an ongoing basis.
- Value-added participation in finalizing contractor/vendors for key activities based on work risk profiles.
- Conducting and follow-up regular audits of all premises and providing reports and areas of improvement.
- Develop positive safety culture and participation of all site personnel.
- Creating awareness of the need for safe construction and providing guidelines and training on how to have a high safety environment.
- Provide inputs wrt design to Design Team at the time of conceptualization to ensure a safe place to work.
- Prepare and executing HSE related budget within given timelines
- Prepare applications for Local, National & International Safety Awards.
- Prepare a framework for Emergency Preparedness and Action Plan for sits
- To establish standards for the HSE induction Hall, First Aid Centre, Safety Park and implement at all the sites
- Able to manage and follow the Safety SOP's standards at all sites
- Must act as a good Team Leader