CEO at SS Consultants & Services
Views:139 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Refractory Supervisor - Field Maintenance (5-10 yrs)
Refractory Supervisor (Field Maintenance / Offshore)
The primary purpose of the job : He is accountable for doing the right thing as defined in this job description consistently, day in and day out, in tasks and relationship interactions to fulfill or further the policy of the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities : Provides technical knowledge and expertise and supervision for the following facets of
- Procedural Development and Implementation of Quality Control Measures
- Spare parts allocation and prioritization
- Work order review and Job order sequencing
- Site safety Management
- Estimate the project materials requirements
- Daily report and consumption daily monitoring
- Monitor qualification, production work and dry out (when applicable) to ensure compliance with
- Notify the Company Representative of any work deficiencies or potential deficiencies.
- Daily communication to review material and equipment performance issues, with Refractory technicians, Plant operations personnel, Plant process engineers, Company Representative / Supervisor
- Monitors the safety policy and its implementation by contractor and subcontractor of Qatargas Maintenance and Support Services.
- Evaluate safety records of Contractor and Subcontractor and report to the Company Representative.
- Evaluating and providing appropriate corrective and preventive measures for all the identified risks.Implementation of corrective and preventive measures recommended by the safety officer, auditors, and the safety committee.
- Conduct Safety reviews alongside contractors and subcontractors.
- Follow up the implemented control measures to reduce the risk level.
- Contributes to the preparation of annual operating Maintenance budgets. Ensures that all
- Maintenance Budgets are within the allowable limits.
- Participates in the planning of major maintenance and main shutdowns. This includes highlighting specific items of equipment that require Maintenance Support Services involvement, assessing resources, material, and logistic requirements.
- Supervises and directs personnel in his area of responsibility wherever necessary.
- Ensuring all necessary documentation is produced, including detailed task lists, recording the significant findings of the assessments and producing any necessary method statement/ safe operating procedures;
- Monitoring that people are working in accordance with the outcome of the risk assessment.
- Experience, Knowledge, and skills
Educational Qualifications : Completed Engineering Degree from a reputed institution.
Relevant Work Experience :
- Minimum of 10 years of actual experience in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- This may include, but is not be limited to, hands-on experience and engineering design. A minimum of 5 years work experience of sling loads and a minimum of 3 years at Oil & Gas Plant, LNG Plant, or Petrochemical plant environment.
English Language Skills :
- Basic written and oral communication skills in English
- Trade Certificate / Specialized Training: Certified Riggers / Slingers training certificate by Qatargas approved certifying authority.
Job Specific Requirements :
- Familiar with the Qatargas Lifting Equipment procedures
- Ability to work in a multinational environment.
- A strong focus on safety is paramount and practical know-how of permit-to-work systems and lock-out procedures applicable to LNG / Petrochemical plants / Offshore oil & Gas fields is required.
- Familiar with and experienced in working with H2S rich processes and offshore environments.
Salary : QAR 10,800 PM
- Food & Accommodation provided
- 8 hrs Duty per day and 5 days working in a week
Work location : Qatar Gas - Project - Qatar
Must have ITI or Diploma for Technician level and Engineer Degree for Supervisor level
Interview mode : Webex Application
CV submission format with the below information :
- POSITION APPLIED
- PASSPORT No
- IMO CONTACT No (+91)
- TOTAL EXP
- EXPECTED SALARY
- VACCINE NAME & DATE