Director at SS Consultancy Services
Views:190 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Regional Customer Adviser - Refining/Petrochemical (6-10 yrs)
A Day in The Life Typically Includes :
- Manage a select group of customers- accounts.
- Regularly visit plant sites to inspect equipment and make recommendations.
- Identifying decision makers for company products and services in the plants
- Building / maintaining long term relationships with clients.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Use Company cell phone to respond to customer in a timely manner.
- Educate our customers on safe practices, preventative maintenance and provide operational guidance which in turn leads to the discovery of opportunities.
- Anticipate customer needs and making yourself available to assist with those needs.
- Fulfill customer requirements effectively and efficiently compared to their next best alternative.
- Seeking out and share innovative ideas to grow the aftermarket business within your region.
- Conduct company product surveys
What You Will Need:
- Minimum of 6 - 10 years of relevant industrial site experience serving in the Refining / Petrochemical / Power / Boiler / Heating plant
- Experience in combustion equipment
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Well organized and able to work independently.
- Strong adherence for safety and demonstrated safe work habits.
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Chemical or Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree / Diploma
- Strong proficiency in English language and strong report writing skills.
- Proficiency in a regional language is a must.
- Technical proficiency to understand process engineering, ability to read mechanical and electrical engineering drawings, process flow diagrams and P&ID.
- Basic understanding of electrical and instrumentation systems
- Refinery & Chemical background a plus.