Principal Consultant at Independent
Views:19 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Regional Head - Interior Fit outs (15-25 yrs)
BE - Civil / B. Arch / Diploma Civil MUST
Key Accountable include
Full P&L responsibility, business development, design project management, operations, project delivery and successful performance of the company.
Provide leadership to assist staff in functioning as a team. This position is required to provide leadership in maintaining a productive, cost-effective, safe and legal workplace whilst encouraging the image & brand of the company as a leader in the region.
Strategic & Operational role
- Set and execute plans to achieve the strategic objectives.
- Monitor, evaluate and develop all aspects of business.
- Regularly communicate with team to delegate work, guide performance and evaluate results.
- Plan and monitor financial aspects of division; manage all financial and banking relations, cash flow, collections, payments - etc.
- Profit and Loss (P & L) responsibility
- Develop and maintain relations with principal suppliers and clients
- Review, modify and update all business processes as required.
- Maintain the corporate brand, goodwill and quality assurance.
- Provide innovative solutions to challenges arise from all business units and sections.
- Conduct the duties and tasks within the set authorities and limitations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Qualified Engineer with degree in Civil, Architecture, Interior Design or relevant related discipline
- A proven track record in interior fit out industry with a minimum of 5 years experience in a managerial level position
- Prior P&L management responsibility
- Have a strong background in interior fit out, Interior Design with Design Project Management and Business Development exposure
- Previous Middle East/ Gulf work experience essential and will be considered as a distinct advantage
- Possess strong leadership qualities and a proactive nature in communication and interaction
- Man management skills
- Strong Project Management skills