CEO at Option India Group
Views:90 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Regional Logistics Executive - South - FMCG (2-6 yrs)
We are pleased to introduce ourself as a reputed Executive Search Agency based at Delhi by the name of OPTIONS INDIA .We handle recruitments in the FMCG and Consumer Goods industry in India and Abroad and have catered to companies like- ITC Limited, Nestle India, SAB Miller, Dabur, Frito Lay India, Pepsico, Castrol, 3M, Agrotech Foods, Johnson & Johnson, TATA Tea, TATA Coffee, Perfetti, Glaxo Smithkline etc.
We are currently looking for a Regional Logistics Executive- South India for one of the largest FMCG/ Consumer Goods MNC in India, to be based at Chennai.
Company Profile :
Our client is A USD 16.5 billion multinational group, who employs more than 180,000 people in over 100 countries. The company enjoys a strong presence in the FMCG and Consumer Goods industries.
Our client has featured on the Forbes Global 2000, a comprehensive listing of the world's largest, most powerful public companies, as measured by revenue, profit, assets and market value.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The Purpose of the role is to Develop and implement an effective logistics strategy that is fully aligned with the respective Sales and Marketing strategies of the business.
- Manage customer service, prioritize and coordinate product supply to achieve service as per agreed SLAs for respective business streams and maximize IFOTs for Businesses
- Support Controls & Compliance to all relevant SOPs and operating guidelines in warehousing & transportation
- Ensure maximum use of company Compliant vehicles for all re-distribution / primary sales movement in the region
- Support continuous improvement in warehousing and transportation setups to get efficiencies in cost, processes, and customer service.
- Implement all HSSE initiatives and meet DSS, statutory and legal expectations/requirements in all areas of warehousing and transportation
Education & background:
- Should be a Graduate (BE/ Btech preferred). A Management degree or Post Graduate Degree is Supply Chain will be added advantage.
- Min 2-3 years of experience in logistics, distribution & supply chain management.
- Experience in communicating and interfacing with all levels of company and outside contacts
- Experience managing a budget.
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple activities concurrently
- Knowledge of transportation/warehousing operations and road safety
- Computer literate
Salary: Best among all MNCs
We hope the mentioned position will be of your interest. In this regard, we request you to apply with the following details:
- Your latest updated CV as a word attachment.
- Your current and expected salary package.
- Pls confirm your willingness to relocate to Chennai
Awaiting your response on the above.
Options India Group
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.