Hiring Lead - Global at Havoc Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:59 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Regional Logistics Manager - FMCG - IIT/SP Jain/NITIE (7-12 yrs)
Position Overview ( Scope of the role & Outcomes) :
- Responsible for Regional Logistics Management especially in the area of Secondary Transportation & Warehousing.
- Driving highest level of cost efficiencies with greater customer satisfaction.
Job Requirements :
- At least 7-8 years experience in planning and logistics with at least 3+ years in logistics in a major FMCG industry.
- Incase of MBA from premier management school 4-5 years of work experience is acceptable.
Graduation/ Post Graduation in Management / Supply chain from a institute of repute e.g. SP Jain, NITIE etc.
- Good understanding of warehouse processes and transportation
- Good Communication skills
- Commercial and Negotiation Skills.
- Self motivated & performance driven.
- High on execution.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.