Regional Manager - Site Operations (8-12 yrs)
This role is based at Bangalore and reports in to AVP - Operations.
- To ensure the people management at site - selection, site induction, attendance, discipline, leave, registers. Reporting in to Lead Operations Manager through structured meetings
- To manage site operations through Field Engineers. Obtain timely report from Field engineers and ensure KPIs are achieved.
- Overall responsible to deliver agreed services and solutions as defined in scope of work for the region
- To implement process improvement by streamlining processes in line with company strategy
- To ensure implementation of new tools as part of continual improvements as per business requirements.
- To ensure maintenance schedules are adhered to and observations are attended. Management of Inventory, L3 service partners and AMCs
- To ensure all HSSE policies and practices are complied to achieve - GOAL ZERO- objective. .
- To conduct periodic site inspections including HSSE and permit audits and quality inspections.
- To lead and ensure adherence by respective stakeholders to the scheduled programs in the areas of training, upskilling of staff, SME audits, MIS.
- To conduct periodic invoice audits, rates and inspection on BOQ.
- Capex and Opex budget control and management for the respective region.
- To drive and implement innovation and improvement programs in the regional operations.
- To ensure timely project execution and site delivery.
- Conduct L3 service partner performance evaluation and required governance.
- To ensure adherence to company and client policies and SOPs.
- Adherence to SLAs and target to achieve more than 100% in all KPIs.
Qualification, Experience and Competency :
Qualifications/Education : Degree/Diploma in Engineering from affiliated/recognized university by UGC, AICTE, MHRD.
Career Experience : 8-12 years of relevant experience
Additional Requirements : Local mobility / own conveyance preferred.
Particular Aptitudes/Skills :
- Client relationship management
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- People management skills
- Contracting & Negotiations skills.
- Leadership skills
- Team player, liaison with internal stakeholders and support services.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Time management
- Eye for details
- Should be conversant with ISO, OSHAS, EMS (emergency medical services) etc.
- Adaptive and accommodative to the site ambiance, environment and working culture.
IT Proficiency - MS Office, Mobile based application.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.