CEO at Podium Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Views:886 Applications:259 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Regional Manager - Supply Chain/Logistics - FMCG (5-10 yrs)
- Ensures that the right resource(capacity) is available internally when required to meet the customer volume demands all the time.
Key Responsibilities :
- He will be responsible for creation and availability of capacity (delivery associates) at all stations under his area/ region of responsibility.
- Build and manage a team of size 4-5 in a state or two.
- Evaluation of the performance of the team.
- Set department objectives/KPIs and review ways in which to enhance the performance of the capacity planning department and add value.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to understand existing and future demands. He should be able to plan and deliver as per the projections within TAT.
- Report of achievement of targets and identify any actions.
Relationship Management :
- Regularly communicate plans and forecasts to internal stakeholders and review plans to ensure efficient resource utilisation
- Ensure that effective data, statistical analysis and performance metrics are available to internal stakeholders
Skills and Attributes :
- Proven management skills with the ability to optimise team performance and development
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to form and maintain strong relationships internally and externally and engage with stakeholders
- Results orientated and organised with the ability to plan and deliver against deadlines and the ability to motivate others to deliver
- Strong IT systems knowledge and skills including advanced Excel skills and the ability to learn new software packages
- Ownership and pro activeness.
Qualifications and Experience Levels :
- Candidate must be graduate (any relevant degree)
- MBA (Supply Chain Management)/MBA(HR) will be preferred
- Significant experience in a capacity planning/Operations management/Expansion role within the operations/E-commerce environment
- Min 5 years of experience in same field will be preferred
- Must have managed a state / region /area for min 2 years.