HR at Options Executive Search India
Views:432 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Regional Project Manager - Solar Power (7-13 yrs)
It is an investment and management entity that develops, finances and operates world class energy assets.
It has interest in solar, gas and water across US and india.
It is currently developing a portfolio of utility sacle solar projects aggregating to 104 MW in Telangana which shall be commissioned by Q3' 2017. Think Energy is also developing 30MW rooftop solar projects under SECI allocation in the states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh. Further, it has participated in multiple tenders, both rooftop and utility scale solar projects, for an aggregate capacity of approax 100 MW wherein the results are yet to be announced. It is looking to increase its presence in the distributed generation segment.
It has an experienced management team supported by strong project and corporate finance, development, restructuring, engineering and operations resources. It has established a successful track record for owning, managing and developing energy assets in the United States, Europe and India.
JOB TITLE / DESIGNATION Regional Project Manager
NO. OF VACANCIES 03 - One Each in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Maharastra
- To carry out project management of utility scale and roof top solar power projects
- To manage overall execution and project management of utility scale and roof top solar power projects in the region.
- Responsible for project execution and commissioning of solar projects.
- To leading team of site engineers, technicians and trainees etc
- Handling and taking complete ownership of multiple projects
- To ensure timely completion of projects
- To comply Quality Control and HSC
- Contract Management for Site execution- Managing electrical, civil and BOS Contractors
- Co-ordination with various stakeholders (Both internal and external) for on-time delivery of Projects
- Co-ordination with Govt department for PPAs signing and regulatory approvals (CEIG, NOCs and Net Metering).
- Preparation of progress reports and status updates and providing the same to Customers/Management as & when required.
- CANDIDATE PROFILE: Experience in any of the reputed Solar Project Development/Solar IPP/Solar EPC firm
- Min 7-10 years experience in carrying out project management of utility scale and roof top solar PV power projects
- Should have good understanding on solar power systems
QUALIFICATION Preferably Electrical Engineering Graduate
LANGUAGES English, Hindi and Regional Language is a must.
AGE: 30 - 35 Years
LOCATION: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai
WORK EXPERIENCE (in Yrs): Minimum 7 Years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.