HR Manager at SMG InfoTech Consultancy services
Views:75 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Regional Service Manager/Service Head (12-20 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Develop, Plan and execute the Service Strategy for all Service contracts
- Be accountable for the commercial performance of the Service Division.
- Liaisoning with Government Officials/ Clients for resolving any issues/complaints which are escalated by them to the organization
- Ensure excellent Client's service and maintain strong relationships with them.
- Planning and scheduling of project activities to maximize efficiency and efficient utilization of resources.
- Managing all project activities to meet schedule & deadlines.
- Supervising Maintenance projects of Roof Mounted AC Package Unit (RMPU) and monitoring service teams, to ensure service issues are resolved and that any site issues are promptly acted upon
- Interface with service teams to ensure all spares, service and warranty issues are actively handled in an appropriate and professional manner
- Responsible for Techno - Commercial activities of Contracts/Projects assigned
- To suggest any change, Modification, Renovation required for cost saving, increase in productivity & revenue.
Required Skills :
- Must have experience in Roof Mounted AC Package Unit (RMPU) or other Railway maintenance projects
- Good Team Handling Skills
- Working with Government Contractors & Liaisoning is must
- Analytical Skill
- Confident & Quick response, Pro-active in nature
- Good communication, interpersonal skills & presentation skills
Education : B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical