Talent Aqcuisition Manager at Searchlight HR Services pvt ltd
Views:148 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Regulatory/QA Manager - Manufacturing Firm (4-8 yrs)
- We are a professionally managed Executive Search Company with experience in building successful careers and successful organizations. In this endeavour we provide end to end recruitment solutions to esteemed organizations for senior management, professional and technical positions.
- Currently we have an Excellent Opportunity with one of the leading manufacturing company in chemicals
Designation : Regulatory /QA Manager
Job location : Andheri
Timings : 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM (5 Working Days)
Experience : Minimum 4/5 years in handling Regulatory/ QA and audits independently
Job Description :
1) To co-ordinate in between HO and plant operations in related to Regulatory and QA activities on daily basis
2) To handle all kind of quality audits independently and will be answerable to all sort of queries.
3) To reply the audit queries and close them within the time frame given by the customers
4) To prepare the docs as per QA requirements, maintain the records and discuss the necessary amendments after taking the approval to be implemented
5) To share the opinion in the interest of the betterment of the Company related to Regulatory and QA activities
6) To prepare the SOP and get it approved from the Management as per the actual process.
7) To give training to the respective people as per the process requirement and SOP, to ensure its implementation in daily practice.
8) To prepare a regular training calendar for employees for their online job training (should be a continuous training program)
9) To conduct internal audits for monitoring of the systems internally
10) To co-ordinate with all the depts. for the smooth operations like Production dept., QA dept., Housekeeping, Admin dept., Pest control etc. to meet the GMP, GHK standards and report to HO as per the requirements
11) To meet all the technical requirements as per QA
12) Should know all about Regulatory, Compliances, QMS, GMP, ISO, HACCP practices, FSSAI and its implementations on daily basis as per the amendments required.
13) Should have the knowledge &/or execution experience of ISO 22000/FSSC 22000, USFDA, USP
Desired Knowledge :
- Travel to plant at Silvassa will be required regularly (Weekly) by train
- Should know all about Regulatory, Compliances, QMS, GMP, ISO, HACCP practices, FSSAI and its implementations on daily basis as per the amendments required
- Should have the knowledge & execution experience of ISO 22000/FSSC 22000
Qualification/other requirements : Minimum Graduate, must have good communication skills (English - verbal and written both), proactive & presentable, Computer savvy