Recruitment Consultants at TalentEdge Recruitment Consultants™
Views:872 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Relay Testing Engineer - Electrical/Switchgear (1-3 yrs)
About company :
- One of the leading Electrical / Switchgear company, providing its services to Power Industry and having business operations into India, Middle East & South Asia.
Job title : Relay Testing Engineer
Number of positions : 02
Job location : Vadodara, Gujarat.
Educational qualification : B.E. / B.Tech (Electrical Engineering) or Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Work experience :
- Around 1 year to 3 years of relevant work experience of Relay Testing with Electrical / Switchgear Industry
- Should have experience in protection testing, over current, earth fault, differential, distance etc.
- Knowledge of transformer testing, cable testing, CT-PT, etc. will be given preference but not mandatory
- Should be open to travel anywhere in India
- Repair and examine the relays used to protect and control the functions of the tools such as circuit breakers, transformers, and automatic switches
- Attach the relay to test board and regulate test board controls to initiate operating conditions
- Keep check of the ammeters, voltmeters, and other test board instruments
- Look into the relay delay performance as per the previous specifications of the manufacturer
- Evaluate the responses of the relay to assess the cause of a malfunction
- Tighten up the bolts, springs, and electrical connections, and adjusts screws to correct the fault.
- Modify electrical, thermal, and timing elements to standardize relay as per the installation specifications
CTC : Rs.1.80 lpa to Rs.2.64 lpa