Reliance - Project Manager - Design (10-15 yrs)
Job Title: Head projects (Design) - B.Arch/M.Arch
Role : Incumbent on this will be responsible for the store/site Planning, designing MEP, build-up & co-ordination. He/she is jointly responsible for the closure of all issues relating to the build-up & maintenance of the store/site.
Key Responsibilities :
- Design Co-ordination with the Brand Partner
- Co-ordination with international architect for Drawings/ design brief received from the Business team for the store setup
- Design execution for roll out
- Creating MAT Codes for new requirement
- Checking BOQs & preparation of NOA's
- Conclude with all the internal customers the design proposal received from the Brand
- Get approval for all items localized from the International Partner
- Monitoring of Maintenance & Store build-up in progress
- Periodic visits to the stores operational or under construction to ensure quality and timely completion of the work under taken
- Publish report of observations made during all visits to stores
Desired Functional Skills :
- Hands-on with AutoCAD tool
- Project Management
- MEP Knowledge
- Strong Data analytical skills & Critical Thinking
- Understanding of design and design aesthetics.
- Understanding of different materials and finishes.
- Key eye for detailing and quality.
Desired Behavioural Skills :
- Self-starter, exceptional communicator and good at interpersonal skills
- Time Management skills
- Cost optimization approach
- Proficient financial skills and knowledge with strong business acumen and ability to relate processes to business objectives
- High quotient on tenacity and resilience traits
- High energy, strong work ethic, disciplined execution skills, willingness to roll up your sleeves to support company growth and profitability
- Ability to handle large team
Education & Background :
- Min 10 to 15 years of experience in similar role
- Should possess a full time Undergraduate / Post graduate degree in Architecture from premium School.
- Candidates in the Field of Architecture and store fitout / projects from premium retail project work end-to-end.