Manager Finance & Admin at Renalyx Health Systems Private Ltd
Views:171 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Renalyx Health Systems - Manufacturing Manager (7-10 yrs)
1. The Candidate should be Graduate / Post Graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering having experience in Design & Production in light & precision manufacturing.
- Capable of leading & Guiding a team of Mechanical Engineers engaged in Design & Manufacturing
- Atleast 2-3 years of experience as Manager/In-Charge of an Assembly or Manufacturing unit
- Must be able to interpret engineering drawings
2. Should have working knowledge of any CAD Packages like Inventor, Fusion 360. Certification in CAD package Training and GD & T.
3. Production/raw material planning and scheduling
- Preparation of Design documents 3D CAD models, Assembly, 2D drawings for fabrication & machining
- Knowledge of Limits, Fits & Tolerance,
- Preparation of BOM for Material requirement
4. Fabrication / machining Vendor development
- Must be conversant with materials like Aluminium, Stainless Steel & Plastics
- Experience in Fabrication processes like Welding, Sheet metal and Machining such as turning, CNC milling etc.
- Precision assembly
5. Exposure to Hydraulic systems, structural & flow simulation will be an added advantage
6. Should be capable of following-up with vendor for fabrication & inspection
7. Exposure to ISO 13485 or CE Certification process and Quality Management systems, Working experience in Medical Engineering industry will be an added advantage