Human Assets - Associate at Repos Energy India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:386 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Repos - Associate Lead - Paintshop (6-12 yrs)
We are Repos and we welcome the crazy ones and the dreamers who believe there is something else to their lives.
- We are shooting for the moon but we also cherish a cup of tea with a fellow Reposian
- Repos is working on the latest and largest IoT innovations of the India and taking it to the world. We are using these Repos innovations to create an E-commerce of Energy, starting with Diesel at doorstep.
- Starting from 2019, Repos Energy is creating a difference in 130+ cities.
- We go beyond the concept of personal and professional life balance. We are just living a life, fulfilling our dreams.
- We are looking for an experienced Lead in our Paintshop to organize and oversee the manufacturing. You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all lines and the quality of output.
- We expect you to have deep know-how in paintshop production & quality procedures. Ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance will set you apart as a leader. Decision-making and problem-solving will take up a great part of your day. If you are up to it, we- d like to talk to you.
- The goal is to ensure an efficient and productive manufacturing process that meets customer requirements.
Mission Responsibilities :
- Setting production standards that guarantee work will be completed in a timely fashion.
- Overall responsibility for the daily management of all labour resources within the paint shop.
- To ensure all scheduled maintenance is carried out on all paint plant.
- To identify training needs and arrange approved training as necessary.
- To attend daily management briefings.
- To ensure customer specifications are reviewed and achieved.
- To ensure all quality and environmental procedures and adhered to.
- To liaise with internal/external suppliers.
- To maintain an acceptable standard of cleanliness/housekeeping by conducting daily audits.
It is envisaged that the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate competent organisation, planning and management skills, as well as being able to effectively plan the workload of the team for both day shift and night shift. You should also have strong communication skills and be adept at working to deadlines and targets.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.