Human Assets - Associate at Repos Energy India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:318 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Repos - Associate Lead - Service Engineer (2-5 yrs)
Associate Lead - Service Engineer
Locations : The candidate should ready to relocate to anywhere in India
This is Not a Job, It is a Mission.
We are Repos and we welcome the crazy ones and the dreamers who believe there is something else to their lives.
- We are shooting for the moon but we also cherish a cup of tea with a fellow Reposian-
Repos is working on the latest and largest IoT innovations of the India and taking it to the world.
We are using these Repos innovations to create an E-commerce of Energy, starting with Diesel at doorstep.
In just 4 months, starting from 2019, Repos Energy is creating a difference in 50+ cities.
We go beyond the concept of personal and professional life balance. We are just living a life, fulfilling our dreams.
Mission Responsibilities :
- Ensuring the up time of RPP and Datum and Datus
- On-site service support to client (mechanical, Electrical or related to software)
- Addressing every problem related to our product/service in minimum down time.
- Effective coordination with vendors for required service and spares
- Provides partners with regular reports and feedback on their service requests
- Analyses, inspects and reviews findings to determine the solution to the problem that the customer demands
- Offer customer training for the product
Required Skills :
- One should have good learning ability.
- One should not hesitate in travelling as this will be a travel job.
- One should work with flexible timing
- One should not hesitate in on site working
- One should have good command on local language where he is going to be posted.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of automobile systems.
We are looking forward to the day that you become a part of this crazy Repos family (Repos Energy India Pvt Ltd)
The world is facing a lot of major challenges like climate change, poverty, politics and wars. If you think you can talk more about possibilities rather than issues, we would love you hear from you.
And yes, we don- t believe in the straining exercise of walking the fine line of work/life balance, everything is just - Life- for us. So, if you think otherwise, we suggest re-think before applying.