Human Assets - Associate at Repos Energy India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:232 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Repos - Associate Lead - Stores (6-15 yrs)
We are Repos and we welcome the crazy ones and the dreamers who believe there is something else to their lives.
- We are shooting for the moon but we also cherish a cup of tea with a fellow Reposian-
Repos is working on the latest and largest IoT innovations of the India and taking it to the world. We are using these Repos innovations to create an E-commerce of Energy, starting with Diesel at doorstep.
- Starting from 2019, Repos Energy is creating a difference in 130+ cities.
- We go beyond the concept of personal and professional life balance. We are just living a life, fulfilling our dreams.
- We are looking for an effective leader in our Stores department for material inward, outward and inventory management. You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of materials.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all store processes are running smoothly and promptly.
- Strategically manage the entire store in compliance with company's policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Prepare annual budget
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc)
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
- Proven work experience as a Store Manager
- Expertise in store management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands on experience with store management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
It is envisaged that the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate competent organization, planning and management skills, as well as being able to effectively plan the workload of the team for both day shift and night shift. You should also have strong communication skills and be adept at working to deadlines and targets.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.