Human Assets - Associate at Repos Energy India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:469 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Repos - Associate - Production Planning & Control Engineer (2-5 yrs)
We are Repos and we welcome the crazy ones and the dreamers who believe there is something else to their lives. "We are shooting for the moon but we also cherish a cup of tea with a fellow Reposian."
Repos is working on the latest and largest IoT innovations of India and taking it to the world.
We are using these Repos innovations to create an E-commerce of Energy, starting with Diesel at Doorstep. Starting from 2019, Repos Energy is creating a difference in 130+ cities.
We go beyond the concept of personal and professional life balance. We are just living a life, fulfilling our dreams.
Mission responsibilities :
- Monitoring the Day To Day production progress asper plan
- Planning and monitoring of materials
- Communication between Sales coordination And other department
- Monitoring the Day To Day production progress as per plan
- Production Planning and evaluation as per target capacity planning evaluation with respect to plan and process
- Execute techniques as per plan
- Finding outs and monitoring bottle neck in the Plan execution
- Reporting and documentation of work
- Forecast for bottleneck of execution with respect to planning of long lead items
Required Skills :
- Good communication skills
- Good coordination skills
- SAP & Excel