Recruitment Specialist at Artha Group
Views:1729 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:205
Research Analyst - Renewable Energy (0-2 yrs)
The Research Analyst will be responsible for conducting primary and secondary research on the latest events, policy changes, technological advances in the Renewable energy sector. Will be responsible for managing a team of RTI & Project coordinators to ensure the flow of data and efficient execution of projects.
Role & Responsibilities:
1. Understanding and analyzing the Indian renewable energy space
2. Staying up to date with developments in the renewable energy space
3. Research on policy initiatives with respect to open access, solar roof top and wind solar and hydro policies. Research will be on central and state policies
4. Current developments in solar technology with respect to panels, inverters, structures and other relevant components.
5. Develop detailed work plans - resource planning, information / data collection, analysis, schedule, and project tracking for all projects.
6. Identify, analyze, communicate, and solve problems related to projects.
7. Monitoring the performance of the assets and recommending changes based on research for increased performance and /or reducing costs.
8. Analyse the database for discrepancies and resolve the same.
9. Coordinate with the tech and other teams to enhance the quality and the quantity of the database
10. Coordinate with the PR team to develop blogs and research articles
- Being proactive and flexible
- Meeting deadlines
- Being confident, thorough and collaborative
- Planning & Project management
- Ability to stick to deadlines and report back on tasks assigned to him/he
- Being detail oriented
- Preferably worked on databases
- Renewable energy enthusiast