Recruiter at VIRB Solutions
Views:1201 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Research Associate - Chemicals (0-2 yrs)
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
- The candidate will be a team member of HHC discover category and will work in the area of hard surfaces cleaning formulations for kitchen, bathroom and floors.
- The responsibility of the position is to develop technologies to develop understand the various types of soils & develop technologies to address removal of these soils.
- The key challenges to be addressed will be with respect to meeting the performance criteria within the cost brief, addressing processing issues, establish feasibility of scale up and technology transfer, liaise with extended teams including GDC- s, identifying patent opportunities and building scientific capability on relevant areas of work.
JOB SUMMARY :
- Candidate is expected to work in the laboratory to carry out - on the bench- experiments and in pilot plant to demonstrate feasibility of prototypes.
- He/She will work with team to develop new products or to modify performance of existing products related to hard surface cleaning.
- He/She will interact with cross functional team members.
- He/She will work with team to build capability in the identified areas.
- He/She is expected to use appropriate literature / patent / competition / supplier searches related to the projects.
- He/She will report scientific and technical findings in the form of internal research reports.
Education - B. Tech (Chemical engineering)/M. Sc Chemistry, passed with First class in all subjects
Background/Experience - Good fundamentals in chemical engineering/ physical and analytical chemistry, Good computer skills (Windows), proficient with MS word, excel, power point
Soft skills - Team worker, Multi tasking, Excellent communication and writing skills, Creative, Ability to analyse data and provide logical conclusions, document in the form of research report, present work in the relevant forums to team members/scientific audience. In addition the candidate should be able to generate and develop creative ideas.
Experience - 0 to 2 years, preferably FMCG company R&D
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.