Principal Consultant at Independent
Views:201 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Research Engineer - Specialty Polymers (5-10 yrs)
The Research Engineer is responsible for leading research and development projects in support of existing process improvement and new process development.
Job Description :
- Maintains a safe work environment for self and others.
- Ability to develop new processes and scale up to commercial production with deeper understanding about the process.
- Provide insight through experimentation and data analysis leading to improvements in productivity, quality, and cost.
- Lead / assist in the scale-up of new molecules from Laboratory / Pilot Plant to commercial scale.
- Develop PFDs, heat and mass balances and P&IDs
- Strong existing plant troubleshooting skills in collaboration with technology and manufacturing functions.
- Review literatures/patents/publications and create patent portfolio for IP generation.
- Leads or assists in external programs with universities/institutions or other Corporate entities to evaluate emerging technologies and work with marketing to develop commercial opportunities.
- Participates in PSSR and HAZOP.
- Facilitates processional growth younger engineers and technician.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, good communication and leadership ability
- Any other duties required by the business
Education : (COMPULSARY Criteria)
- BE/ B.Tech. in Chemical/ Chemistry
- Ph.D./ Doctorate in Chemical Engineering