Search Consultant at People Resources
Views:165 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Research Scientist - Flow Chemistry (1-7 yrs)
- RS-Flow Chemistry (chemical Industry) for a very renowned and large international agri- chemicals company. M.Sc (Chemistry)/PhD(Chemistry) preferably with 1 - 7 years of experience in Flow Chemistry .
Position Purpose :
- The Position will be responsible for development of assigned project within given timeframe using new Technology.
- This includes thorough literature survey, bench scale trials, preparation of SOPs, necessary documentation.
- This would also include Demo of developed chemical process to PD team, support in KL, pilot plant and commercial plant for successful technology transfer.
Strategic Responsibilities :
- To understand the objective of project / chemistry / MSDS
- Search the additional literature as required.
- Inputs in planning of experiments/ glassware/ raw materials/ analysis
- To ensure proper maintenance of lab equipment.
- Proper house- keeping and use of PPE's.
- Use relevant MSDS for safe handling and disposals of toxic chemicals
Operational Responsibilities :
- Development of processes using flow chemistry (Micro /Meso- reactors).
- Mapping the suitable reactor & pumps for development of process in Flow Technology
- Finding out suitable equipment for downstream operation for continuous manufacturing.
- To generate data for carrying out scale-up study using Design of Experiment mechanism
- To ensure seamless efficient scale-up of the process developed by working closely with Process Chemist team.
- To identify the cost reduction opportunities in the projects already running at commercial scale using flow technology.
- Drive optimum utilization of all available resources
- Actively participate in problem solving sessions/ training programs and drive coordination and communication within the team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.