Search Consultant at People Resources
Views:35 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Research Scientist - Flow Chemistry (1-7 yrs)
- RS-Flow Chemistry (chemical Industry) for a very renowned and large international agri- chemicals company. M.Sc (Chemistry)/PhD(Chemistry) preferably with 1 - 7 years of experience in Flow Chemistry .
Position Purpose :
- The Position will be responsible for development of assigned project within given timeframe using new Technology.
- This includes thorough literature survey, bench scale trials, preparation of SOPs, necessary documentation.
- This would also include Demo of developed chemical process to PD team, support in KL, pilot plant and commercial plant for successful technology transfer.
Strategic Responsibilities :
- To understand the objective of project / chemistry / MSDS
- Search the additional literature as required.
- Inputs in planning of experiments/ glassware/ raw materials/ analysis
- To ensure proper maintenance of lab equipment.
- Proper house- keeping and use of PPE's.
- Use relevant MSDS for safe handling and disposals of toxic chemicals
Operational Responsibilities :
- Development of processes using flow chemistry (Micro /Meso- reactors).
- Mapping the suitable reactor & pumps for development of process in Flow Technology
- Finding out suitable equipment for downstream operation for continuous manufacturing.
- To generate data for carrying out scale-up study using Design of Experiment mechanism
- To ensure seamless efficient scale-up of the process developed by working closely with Process Chemist team.
- To identify the cost reduction opportunities in the projects already running at commercial scale using flow technology.
- Drive optimum utilization of all available resources
- Actively participate in problem solving sessions/ training programs and drive coordination and communication within the team