Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:59 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Research Scientist - Molecular Biology R&D (3-7 yrs)
Our clients are leading MNC & Industrial Conglomerate's (AUTOMOBILES, FMCG, CONSUMER DURABLES, MANAUFACTURING, RETAIL, EPC, INFRASTRUCTURE - (POWER, ENERGY, OIL & GAS, PORTS), INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, BPO, PHARMA & TELECOM with a Turnover of US $ 1 Bn to US $ 100 Bn with exponential growth potential. Our client's reach span across several countries across the global.
PERFECT PLACER (www.perfectplacer.com), Promoted by a team of dedicated professionals with varied background, having comprehensive and extensive industry and consultancy exposure, is - One of the most preferred and referred consultants- today in Executive Search & Placement.
PERFECT PLACER in less than half a decade has grown to be a force to reckon with, having offices in Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore and New Delhi.
Perfect Placer along with its associate services has a long and prestigious list of leading Indian and Multinational Corporates in India and Outside across Managerial levels, functions and Industries, covering both IT and Non-IT specialized in chief executive, board member and senior-level management search assignments
Research Scientist - Molecular Biology R&D.
- Proper documentation in form of Lab reports
- Experimental design
- Lab Management as a team member
- Literature search
- Manuscript/Patent writing as required
- Design and optimize chemistry and biological assays related to nucleic acid technologies, transferrable to microfluidic devices.
- Responsible to carry out assay feasibility work and method transfer to product development teams.
- Design, execute and document experiments and trouble-shoot to solve problems.
- Prepare data and content for presentations, white papers or other company relevant materials
- Preparation of SOP and its implementation, Kit manual writing, ISO documentation.
Knowledge of automation systems buffer preparation, filling machines and packaging of Kits.
- Knowledge of Raw material, like chemicals, enzymes, bottles, vials and labels type, Packaging material, etc from QC to finished product.
- Knowledge of various approvals for international markets.
Qualification, Experience & skill sets:
1. PhD / Post doc (Molecular Biology/Biochemistry) with 3+ years of Experience in Molecular Biology techniques like PCR, Gene Cloning, Gene Knock-out, Bacterial genomic DNA & Plasmid extraction, RNA isolation, Reverse Transcriptase PCR.
2. Biochemical techniques like protein purification using His-Tag and other column based chromatography, PAGE etc.
3. Sound knowledge of all molecular biology techniques
4. Good at Documentation of Lab results and experimentation planning
5. Team player with ability to work effectively with colleagues
6. Ability to deliver on complex projects
7. Strong written and verbal communication skills
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
202/3 Pal Mohan Sadan
26/32 East Patel Nagar, New Delhi - 110008
Near Jaypee Siddharth
Web Site : www.perfectplacer.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.