Assistant Manager Talent Acquisition at AntherHR Solutions
Views:1378 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Research Scientist - Packaging Development - FMCG (4-8 yrs)
About the role:
Research Scientist- Packaging Development:
This role is critical in assisting the packaging department by leading category packaging development by engaging with key stakeholders, developing material specifications / SOPs in order to ensure a smooth rollout of projects on time at the right quality and at optimum cost.
Your role specifications:
1. Lead packaging development of various product categories.
2. Project management for NPD support.
3. Evaluation of designs, systems, and materials.
4. Data collection and analysis.
5. New idea generation.
6. Implementation of new technologies.
7. Improvement in process, value engineering, and competition mapping.
8. Recommend solutions and take decisions in alignment with key stakeholders.
Skills required :
- Sound knowledge of different types of packaging materials like rigid and flexibles, its applications, various conversion processes and a good understanding of the packaging development process.
- Proactive, analytical, team player, risk-taker with good communication skills.
- Exposure to problem-solving tools.
- Exposure to mould management and plastic processing will be an added advantage.
Education required :
- PG Diploma in packaging from a reputed institute with a science or engineering background. Additional qualification in plastic processing or tool making will be added advantage.
Experience required :
- 4-6 years of experience in packaging development in a leading FMCG company.
- Last 2-3 years- experience in leading category packaging development independently.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.