Recruiter at Accord Consultants
Views:147 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Reservoir Engineer (15-20 yrs)
Position Name: Reservoir Engineer
Qualification: B.Tech / B.E /M.E/ M. Tech
Exp: 12-15 years
No. of positions: 4
Location : Gurgaon
Key Expectations :
12-15 Years of experience to provide operational petroleum engineering support to exploration wells including data acquisition, dynamic data interpretation and well test analysis. Technical and commercial consistency of engineering aspects of prospect and discovery evaluation. Experience in providing pre-well, operational, and post-well support for engineering evaluation of all exploration wells, Reservoir Engineering, Special core analysis, Exploration prospect evaluation and risk assessment
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams of geoscientists and engineers responsible for maturing exploration and new business opportunities from the Company portfolio
- Design reservoir fluid sampling and laboratory programmes, to correctly interpret and QA/QC PVT laboratory reports.
- Characterise reservoir fluid data and apply the model to a range of reservoir engineering tasks, including in-place volume determination and production forecasting under different production mechanisms, using analytical and numerical modelling techniques.
- Plan, acquire and analyse SCAL data
- Defining and optimising subsurface development concepts and economic prognosis
- Undertaking analogue field performance and development reviews in support of identifying conceptual depletion plans including fluid properties and recovery factors for exploration prospects
- Conducting reservoir evaluations, predominantly using classical analytical engineering methods and dynamic simulation where appropriate
- Working with cost and facilities group to define input parameters for life-cycle stochastic economic models and give input to investment documents
- Participate in multidisciplinary projects like contingent resource booking, appraisal planning, field and reservoir development plans; and help present defendable business recommendations to senior management as well as external partners
- Attend technical peer review and peer assist sessions where ever required
- Engineering peer reviews and Engineering Cost Committee's as presenter or reviewer
- Mentoring and coaching/training junior members
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.