Entrepreneur at SSV HR Services
Views:142 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Resident Construction Manager - Oil & Gas Industry (18-24 yrs)
Resident Construction Manager - INDIA
We're Hiring Resident Construction Manager - India !!! Call | Whatsapp : 9773322877
JOB TITLE : RESIDENT CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
DIVISION : PROJECTS
LOCATION : INDIA
REPORTS TO : DIRECTOR PROJECTS
Salary : Open
QUALIFICATION : BE / B.TECH MECHANICAL OR DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGG
EXPERIENCE : MIN 18 YRS FOR BE / B.TECH MECHANICAL AND MIN 24 YRS FOR DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGG ( Preferable from Oil & Gas, Refinery, Fertilizer and those having worked on AG/UG Piping, Equipment Erections, Fabrication, Site Management, Contractor Management, etc)
OBJECTIVE : Planning and Defining Scope, Execution Planning, and Scheduling, Resource Planning, Time Estimating, Cost Estimating, Developing a Budget, Documentation, Risk Analysis and Managing Risks, Project Monitoring and Reporting Progress, Team Leadership, and Vendor Management Controlling Quality, Meetings Safety Standards
JOB ROLE :
1. As Project Manager, you will be responsible for the mechanical activities of one or more Projects with cross-functional responsibility
2. Understanding all Mechanical requirements and also undertaking additional responsibilities in executing Civil, and E&I work within the project scope.
3. Instrumental in planning and executing Erection and Fabrication. In that should be able to evaluate the project schedules as planned activities
4. Responsible for procurement of material and its timely movement to the site.
5. Responsible for finalizing contractors and subcontractors, monitoring and accurately predicting job costs, maintaining billing and schedules
6. Responsible for erection and commissioning of various mechanical equipment like pressure vessels, boilers, integration of plant, machinery, and pipelines as per design specifications
7. Responsible to provide updates to the management on the day-to-day activities of assigned projects
8. Ultimately responsible for safety and quality is built as per the required project standards and within budget
9. Monitors personnel manning schedules to ensure they match project schedules
10. Performs work inspections, checks job progress, resolves project and contract issues, and demonstrates a strong focus on Safety
11. Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
12. Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution
13. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
14. To oversee all onsite and offsite constructions activities and monitor compliance, target timelines, budget, and safety regulations to ensure optimized utilization of resources
15. Monitor the terms, conditions,s and the Contract Amendment/Change Order Process.
16. Manage all aspects of project documentation including submittals, RFIs, and project meeting minutes
17. Supervise and direct overall project activities including planning and coordinating, circumventing/resolving problem areas, ensuring all company/project policies, procedures and standards are maintained, etc.
18. Advise Electrical & Instrumentation Engineers/teams and technically assist and advise field personnel on their responsibilities.
19. Provide information and updates to the Estimation / Tendering / Marketing Department on the learning sought from the ongoing projects.
20. Ability to work under time pressure and adapt to changing requirements with a positive attitude.
21. Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of employees, both management and staff alike, vendors, clients, and others
22. Should have Strong organizational, record-keeping, and follow-up skills