Operations Head at Careertree HR Solutions
Views:640 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Retail Construction & Design Professional (5-10 yrs)
1. Be responsible for creating world class consumer experience by deploying consumer and category level insights to come up with best store journey for consumer.
Manage new retail project build outs from design development through turnover, closely collaborating with store design team, internal departments, external agencies, landlords, and architectural partners.
2. Collaborating with category teams, dealers and external agencies to keep working on the most effective store design which has positive impact on sales from these stores.
3. Collaborate with architects, designers, engineers, contractors etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
4. Review architectural plans, shop drawings, lighting proposals, and other documentation as needed
5. Compile budget, cost estimates and schedule for all assigned projects.
6. Prepare bid lists and packages for General Contractors, manage RFIs and shop drawings approvals, level and negotiate bids, and award contracts.
7. Develop a comprehensive budget and timeline for executive level approval
8. Perform due diligence to assist the real estate manager with location assessment of base building conditions, layouts, dimensions, and engineering requirements that impact overall project cost and constructability.
9. Assist procurement team in the negotiation of contracts with external vendors that optimize project cost, schedule and construction quality.
Skill Sets Required:
1. Proven experience as a project manager in retail construction (or similar industry) project management, taking projects from design to completion.
2. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in various stages of development
3. Small-box, multi-unit retail development experience preferred
4. In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
5. Strong budget management, reporting and communication.
6. Familiarity with quality and building code and life-safety standards
7. Understanding of new technologies which can enhance consumer experience and ability to work with IT teams to apply them in store design.
- B.E/B.Tech- Civil