Senior Recruiter at Karmaa Solutions
Views:207 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Reverse Circulation Driller - DC Drilling (8-15 yrs)
Location : DR Congo
Experience : 8-10 Years of Experience
Brief Job Description :
Job In Brief :
- We are looking for experienced and skilled RC (Reverse Circulation) Drilling Machine Operators to work at the highest possible standard, executing the work plans. Moving, positioning and setting up and operating of the drill, and all associated equipment at each drill site.
- Responsible to complete daily reports and trackers and record all consumables used during a shift as well as an ongoing inventory of all gear involved in the Drill program. Providing assistance to the Drill Sample Technician with moving, positioning and setup of the Sampling equipment.
- Do daily checks on all equipment that they have the proper and correct safety guards or whip checks- with particular attention to the compressor hoses and couplings. Ensuring all drill equipment, compressors/boosters and tools are kept clean, dust free and in good working order. Ensuring that Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is worn correctly by all members of the drill crew and any other personal that are on the drill site. Reading and understanding the Drill Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Working Conditions : The physical environment requires employees to work outside in the heat or cold, wet or humid or dry, and in remote or isolated camp conditions. This means one would need to be physically fit and strong and also to be mechanically orientated will often also work in remote locations where one can be exposed to extreme weather conditions including dust and being exposed to loud noises.
- Person would require high school diploma
- Minimum 8-10 years, experience as a Reverse Circulation Driller.
- Experience operating RC Drill to drill 100 Meters and deeper, Safety focused, Experience in mechanical repairs and operation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.