HR Manager at Revolt Motors
Views:179 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Revolt Motors - Senior Clay Modeler (8-10 yrs)
Position will work as part of a modeling team to develop 3D full-size and scale automotive models.
Responsibilities include :
- Sculpting of automotive clay models to design specifications and direction; leading team of modelers through all phases of projects, ensuring model accuracy and quality, maintaining project development schedule, applying proper modeling techniques and procedures, and achieving high level surfaces, highlights, finishes and detail work.
- This position requires a high degree of creativity, skill, accuracy and coordination in a collaborative team-based environment with the ability to exercise independent judgment with available supervision as needed
- Specific knowledge of clay application, roughing in, and hand sculpting clay to achieve a presentation level class "A" surface.
- The selected candidate must apply the appropriate use of all clay modeling equipment.
- The Sculptor must possess the ability of form development through creative clay sculpting, work closely with designers to successfully integrate design sketches, verbal direction, and engineering criteria into a design theme.